29 de agosto de 2007

darkness or not


............................................
I am so lost.. I am used to be lost .. I know I can take the life in different ways.. but actually there are all tha same at the end.. Doesn´t matter your lenguage.. age.. job.. face... eyes... whatever you are , do or look .. For everyone of us it is just life and death... live and die.. just time..
I know .. Make the best of your life, of your time.. go around .. meet people .. visit countries... But .. You know, like a know.. that there is just you .. lonelyness.. is the truth ..
....................................................

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

es curioso... muchas veces tengo la impresión de q decenas de voces q me tracasan el alma y entonces es cuando pienso q la "soledad" es una invención de los psicólogos... zapping